Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ready for launch


Yesterday I had another dose of spinal chemotherapy with Dr. Morris.  He did an excellent job and it didn't hurt one bit!  It was probably the best session of spinal chemo I've received...it was quick, painless and Dr. Morris cracked jokes the entire time :)

After spinal chemo I headed over to my office and hung out with my coworkers for a few hours.  It was SO much fun to see everyone (although 2 of my coworkers were out of the office).  I was able to stay for our weekly team meeting and get caught up on the latest work news.  I honestly haven't laughed that much in several weeks...my coworkers are a total crack up :)  So nice to see everyone and hang out for a while...good times!

Today I have several errands to run (getting ready for hospital admission in 4 days).  Then this afternoon I have my last doc appt with the transplant team before we "do this thing".  Today's appointment is the final consent and my opportunity to ask any last minute questions.  I have my list ready of things that I have been wondering about for the past week or so.  Its getting real and I'm getting nervous but I'm excited at the same time. 
-Chellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment