Thursday, March 14, 2013

Round 2 - Ding ding


Today is a wonderful day!  John and I met with Dr. Liel this morning and she shared  very good news with us.  My preliminary bone marrow biopsy results from Tuesday looked good.  Her exact words were “it looks as good as I’d hoped”!!! J  I am SO relieved to hear this.

Since my biopsy results looked good and my counts from earlier this week were still where she wanted them, she gave me the “go ahead” to start Phase B of my induction chemotherapy.  I admitted to the hospital again this morning for what we hope will be a 4-5 day hospitalization.  I’ll receive 4 different (new) chemotherapy agents and get 2 more doses of spinal chemo.  I had pretty minimal side effects the first time, so I’m hoping that it will be minimal again this time (even with different meds).  Fingers crossed.
Here we go with Round 2… J
-Chellie

No comments:

Post a Comment